Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cactus Flower, 6x6 oil painting on Raymar canvas panel

Cactus flowers brighten the landscape in the desert southwest.  They range from bright pink to peach, yellow and reds; and it's a delight to see them.  This cactus flower was on a smaller variety of cactus in my neighbor's yard.  I often take photos of these brightly colored flowers when I ride my bike on Spring mornings.




This painting may be purchased through an auction at http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/145765.

StevieDennyArt.com
email:  Stevie@StevieDennyArt.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice flower Stevie!! Like the color and receding shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Randall. I sure like your work too. I've been fortunate to study floral / still life with two great artists: Hedi Moran and Joni Falk.

      Delete