Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today was the second day of Joni Falk's Floral Still Life Class, and it was another great day.  Maxine Johnston stopped by (the founder of Scottsdale Artists' School), and although she no longer teaches, she always takes the time to look at each student's painting and offer some good advice.  


I did some refinement on the painting I did yesterday, and below is the finished product.  Well, mostly finished.  All you painters out there will have your own opinion, but I think I'll pour a cup of coffee, sit down and stare at it a while to see what else it might need.







3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Stevie. I love the shadows and the light reflection on the two vases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the pink and red and the softness of the roses with the brightness of the daises.The blue vases are subdued but not lost due to the little blue vase that pulls them out. I am always partial to your paintings! :-))

    ReplyDelete