Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Red Mountain Sunset, 6x8 oil painting

Red Mountain Sunset
6x8 oil painting on Raymar canvas panel

I live at a place called Red Mountain in Mesa, Arizona.  We are right next to the Tonto National Forest and the Salt River Recreation area.  I painted this from a photo I took along the Salt River, as the sun was setting against Red Mountain.  

This painting is for sale through an online auction at Daily Paintworks.com:  
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/190356

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Stevie...I ran into you on my blogger site.. I wanted to let you know that I have a blog I post to more often than the blogger site. It's through my website.
    Also, it is looking more and more like we will move out to AZ, and when I do, you are the first art person I am gonna call. Hubby retires the end of Feb.

    ReplyDelete